Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My default entry, for future use

Right, so I needed to post a first entry, or else this isn't really a journal, is it?

I'm at work; I'm distracted; I'm kinda sad; I'm listening to pretty good music that is helping me through my day, but it too is making me kinda sad; I miss people; I'm hopeful, yet apprehensive; I feel somewhat overwhelmed; I'm ready to get over my shit and really do some serious living; I'm looking forward to a concert.

Okay, now any time that I don't actually post anything just take the last paragraph, change the location of the third word, and randomly insert things like "angry", "horny" and/or "feeling sexually deviant", "tired", "contemplative", and occasionally "amped up" or "explosive", and you'll probably know exactly how I'm feeling!

1 comment:

  1. That's typically about how I'm doing right now. Generally, I like to say embrace any kind of emotion you have and run with it, catharsis, and yet still, I'm trying to ignore the fact I'm incredibly sad right now. I'm just...distracted and sad about several things, and I'm looking for further distractions to boot, but, alas.

    You are a DOLL for posting! Welcome to LiveJournal! This is my haunting space!

    ReplyDelete